Planning the logistics of a trip is never an easy thing to do, especially if you’re in charge of arranging transportation for a large group of people. The best way to save time and ensure everyone arrives at their destination safely is to hire a private transportation service.
Doing this is simplicity itself. All you have to do is fill out an online booking form, choose a vehicle, and mark any additional options you want (such as adding child car seats or having your chauffeur help you with your bags), and you’re all set.
But wait, how do you know which vehicle is right for your trip? Let’s say you’re booking a San Diego airport transportation service for your coworkers: should you get a charter bus or an executive coach? How many people can fit in different vehicles, anyway? Keep reading to find out.
How do I choose the right transportation vehicle for my trip?
Which vehicle you pick depends entirely on the nature of your trip and your group’s specific needs. For example, if all you need is a car that can pick you up at the airport and take you to the Lincoln Hotel in San Diego, you probably won’t need anything bigger than a sedan.
On the other hand, if you’re transporting a disabled individual to a medical appointment, you’ll likely want to use specialized non-emergency medical transportation. Luxury vehicles are also available for those who want to travel in style.
Different types of private transportation vehicles include:
- Sedans come in regular and luxury variants. They’re your standard cars that can safely transport up to four people (three passengers and a chauffeur). Due to their versatility and the comfort they provide, they’re an excellent choice for both short and long trips.
- SUVs (Sport Utility Vehicles) are vehicles that have the traits of both off-road vehicles (eg., foul-wheel drive and raised ground clearance) and regular passenger cars. Due to their larger size, regular SUVs can transport up to 4 passengers, while luxury variants are able to accommodate as many as 7.
- Vans and minibuses are bigger, more spacious vehicles that are designed to carry between 14-27 passengers. They’re typically used for longer trips or for transporting groups of people to conferences, weddings, and other events.
- Motor coaches (also known as charter buses) are extra-large transportation vehicles that offer unparalleled passenger safety. With a capacity of up to 56 passengers, they are your best choice when it comes to transporting large groups.
- Stretch limos are famous for their many luxury features. In addition to that, the increased length of these cars allows them to carry as many as 20 passengers. This makes them the ideal option for when you’re traveling to important events or when you want to leave an excellent impression.
What are non-emergency medical transportation vehicles?
Non-emergency medical transportation enables individuals who are unable to travel on their own due to illness, disability, or advanced age, to get accessible transportation in non-emergency situations.
Non-emergency medical transportation vehicles are usually equipped with specialized features such as wheelchair ramps, stretchers, lowered floors, and more.
Where can I book a first-rate San Diego airport transportation service?
As the leading provider of private transportation services in San Diego, Stay Classy Transportation puts an emphasis on your safety, comfort, and satisfaction. We take great pride in our impeccable track record and our many returning customers.
Make a reservation today and enjoy a trip in one of our high-end transportation vehicles.