There’s nothing quite as magical as family trips. You get to bond with your partner and little ones while discovering lovely new destinations. The experience also goes to a whole new level if you choose the right means of transport, such as hiring a private car service from Los Angeles to Tijuana.
But don’t embark on your trip just yet. After all, you’re taking your kids with you, so some preparation can’t hurt. And this article will help you prepare like a pro. Keep reading, and we’ll list the 3 tips on how to travel comfortably as a parent or caretaker.
How do you travel with a young child?
You want to make sure you and your family have the time of your life in Tijuana. Some may recommend taking your parents for a ride because they can help you look after the little ones. This advice is perfectly fine, but it can put a lot of pressure on your mom and dad or your grandparents.
Instead, follow these tips to make the most of your vacation when traveling with young kids:
1. Book private vehicle transport
Even if you were traveling alone, taxis and public transit can ruin the experience. The seats are uncomfortable, and many drivers are impolite. Plus, you may need to share the vehicle with a bunch of strangers. Taking your kids to such an environment is far from ideal.
Private car transportation is a much better alternative. Here’s how these services work:
- Contact a reputable provider.
- Select your pick-up place and destination.
- Choose the number of passengers.
- Wait for the agent to give you a quote.
- Arrive at the pick-up site and enjoy the ride.
We could go on and on about the benefits of this form of transport, but here are the main ones:
- You and your kids enjoy comfortable seats, refreshments, and flat-screen TVs.
- The driver has years of experience, keeping you safe during traffic jams and high-speed environments.
- You get a whole car to yourself, so your kid is less likely to be restless.
2. Schedule an early flight & dress your kids comfortably
Airports are less crowded in the morning. As a result, you can get through security faster and minimize the discomfort for your little ones. And the sooner you board the plane, the sooner your kids will be able to take a nap.
Also, don’t pick just about any clothes for your children. Make sure they don’t wear anything with zippers, buttons, and other things that can be tough to remove when going to the bathroom. Also, slip-on shoes are better than those with laces.
3. Pack the essentials
Besides your passports, electronics, and credit cards, you also want to pack a few items for your newborn or toddler:
- Plastic bags for accidents or disposing of trash.
- Kid-size headphones to keep your toddler busy.
- Blank paper and crayons for a different form of entertainment.
- Diapers, wipes, and sanitizers to keep your children clean and healthy.
Where can I book a quality private car service from Los Angeles to Tijuana?
Tijuana. You’ve chosen one of the most impressive places in North America as your destination, so don’t spoil the fun with subpar transport. If you want to explore all the mesmerizing sights safely and comfortably with your children, look no further than Stay Classy LAX.
Whether Cerro Colorado or any other attraction is on your itinerary, we can take you there. Our services are entirely customizable, allowing you to select the pick-up and drop-off points, number of passengers, and luggage count. Best of all, wait time charges don’t start until 1 hour after your pick-up time, so don’t worry about hidden fees. Our team is all about transparency, safe driving, and maximizing your comfort with high-end vehicles. Book your transport today!