So you’ve decided to visit Escondido. Whether you’re doing so for business or pleasure reasons, chances are that, after you’ve landed and used an airport car service in Escondido to get to your hotel, you’ll be eager to unwind and check out the local sights.
The first thing to do is to hire a tried-and-true car service that will enable you to safely and comfortably get to the places you want to visit. Of course, there’s a huge number of great things to do in Escondido during the day, but what if you’re a night owl who prefers to have fun after dark?
In that case, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll tell you how to make your business trip pleasant and memorable by taking full advantage of everything nighttime Escondido has to offer. Keep reading to learn more.
What is there to do in Escondido at night?
With over 140,000 residents, Escondido is the fourth largest city in San Diego County. Over the years, it has developed not only a vibrant nightlife, but also a variety of other types of evening entertainment.
Here’s a small list of things you can do in Escondido at night:
- Movie nights in style. The Royal Escondido Stadium 16 & IMAX is a gorgeous 16-screen IMAX and stadium located in downtown Escondido. As one of the best cinemas in San Diego County, it provides an unparalleled viewing experience that no cinephile should miss.
- Thrilling plays. Escondido is home to many beautiful theaters, and most of these have evening shows that you can enjoy both alone and in the company of your friends, colleagues, and family.
- Downtown Escondido houses a staggering number of cafes, restaurants, galleries, antique stores, and museums. You could easily spend a whole day and night there, and still not have enough time to check everything out.
- Breweries and wineries. Sampling fine wines or enjoying exotic beers is one of the most entertaining ways to spend an evening, especially if you’re there with people who share your enthusiasm for such beverages.
- Escape rooms are a new type of puzzle-based entertainment that’s taken the world by storm. Needless to say, Escondido has its own share of hugely fun and challenging escape rooms.
- Bowling. Who doesn’t like to see and hear those pins fly all over the place? Escondido possesses a number of superb bowling alleys that will make even the pickiest bowling enthusiast smile.
- Laser tag is an exciting form of entertainment that, unlike AirSoft and paintball, doesn’t include the risk of your clothes getting dirty or you actually receiving a painful shot.
- Bars and nightclubs. It goes without saying that Escondido also has many pubs, nightclubs, music venues, breweries, cocktail bars, hookah lounges, pool halls, and karaoke bars. No matter what your specific taste in music or atmosphere, you can rest assured Escondido has what you want.
What’s the most trusted airport car service in Escondido?
Stay Classy Transportation is an unmatched limo service you can trust to always provide you with superb chauffeurs who not only have top-notch training and impeccable track records, but also in-depth knowledge of Escondido and the rest of San Diego County.
Our fleet of vehicles consists of top-of-the-line models that offer unsurpassed levels of comfort and observe all relevant NHTSA regulations. When you book our services, you can rest assured you’ll arrive at your destination quickly, safely, and in style.
Reach out to Stay Classy Transportation today if you’d like to learn more about what we offer, or if you want to schedule our services. We’ll be happy to show you why we’re the best.