Whether you’re traveling to attend a work-related event at the Anaheim Convention Center, or you’re simply looking to have a great time at Disneyland with your loved ones, ensuring you arrive in a safe and timely manner should always be a priority.
In this article, we’ll help you get to your destination with minimal hassle by answering some common questions about traveling from LAX to Anaheim. If you’d rather not worry about every little detail of your trip, simply booking a LAX car service to Anaheim is an easy and effective way to streamline your trip. Read on.
How far is it from Los Angeles Airport (LAX) to Anaheim?
Traveling via the California State Route 91 and Interstate 105, the distance between Anaheim and the Los Angeles International Airport is 33.6 miles. How long it takes to cover it will depend mostly on which form of transportation you use.
There are 5 ways to travel from LAX to Anaheim:
- Trains take a little over 2 hours to arrive.
- Buses take 2 hours and 40 minutes on average.
- Tram lines normally take about 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- Shuttle buses are a much faster option, with around 35 minutes being the usual travel time.
- Cars typically take about half an hour to get to Anaheim.
What is the best way to get from LAX to Anaheim?
With the coronavirus still being a major threat to our collective health, passengers are advised to avoid public transportation. If you don’t have anyone who can pick you up at LAX and drive you directly to Annaheim, your safest option is to schedule a professional airport car service.
Advantages provided by car services include:
- Trained chauffeurs always arrive on time and are able to get you to your destination without any unnecessary delays. Furthermore, their extensive experience goes a long way toward guaranteeing your safety during your trip.
- State-of-the-art vehicles not only look good and are extremely comfortable to ride in, they’re also outfitted with top-of-the-line technologies designed to keep you safe and enable you to stay productive even while traveling.
- Meet & greet service enables your chauffeur to meet you in person at the airport and escort you to the car. This is especially helpful to people who haven’t flown on their own previously, as well as elderly individuals who may not be able to carry their luggage by themselves.
What is the fastest way to get from Los Angeles Airport (LAX) to Anaheim?
Traveling by car or shuttle bus are by far the quickest ways to get from LAX to Anaheim. However, as we stated above, riding on a public transportation shuttle bus increases the risk of being exposed to COVID-19.
For this reason, you should have a friend or a family member pick you up or use a trusted airport car service. However, since using a car service may not be practical if you’re traveling with a larger group, you should consider booking a mini bus or motorcoach ride instead.
Where can I book a top-notch LAX car service to Anaheim?
Are you looking for a reliable car service that boasts countless satisfied customers and a long list of 5-star ratings? If so, don’t hesitate to reach out to Stay Classy LAX. As the top provider of private transportation services in Anaheim, we’re uniquely equipped to meet all your transportation needs.
The many advantages we offer our clients include first-rate drivers, cutting-edge vehicles, highly competitive pricing, tailor-made offers for corporate travel, and more. Book your ride today, or give us a call if you’d like to ask further questions about the services we offer.