San Diego is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Even if you’re only visiting for a few days to attend a conference or a business meeting, it’s well worth your while to set some time aside for sightseeing.
A great way to get a lot done in a short period of time is to hire a top-of-the-line shuttle service that can comfortably transport you around the city. This is especially true if you’re landing at an airport that’s far away from the city center. For instance, getting a shuttle from LAX to San Diego can greatly cut down on the time you spend in transit.
Read on to learn about the amazing things you can see and do to make your San Diego business trip more memorable.
What is famous in San Diego?
With a total area of over 370,000 square miles and a population of more than 1,300,000, San Diego has many tourist attractions to offer. And if everyday tourism isn’t your cup of tea, the city also has a vibrant nightlife that can satisfy even the wildest partygoer.
San Diego’s most popular attractions include:
- Balboa Park covers a 1400 acre area full of gardens, museums, greenery, and historical buildings. It contains, among other things, the world-famous Museum of Man.
- SeaWorld offers a variety of impressive shows featuring dolphins, killer whales, sea lions, and more. It also offers an aquarium-like view of sharks, octopi, Japanese spider crabs, and other exotic sea creatures.
- Gaslamp Quarter features numerous Victorian-era buildings from the 19th and 20th centuries. As it’s fully restored, it also contains superb restaurants, galleries, shops, and other attractions.
- Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum is located along the San Diego waterfront trail. In addition to being able to look at some of the US Navy’s biggest ships, you can also enter the aircraft carrier USS Midway, which contains 25 restored aircraft and over 60 other exhibits.
- San Diego Zoo is one of the biggest and well-equipped zoos in the US. It even has pandas!
- Sunset Cliffs Natural Park gives you an unprecedented view of a gorgeous California sunset. If you go there during the gray whale migration season, you may even be able to catch a glimpse of the whales as they make their way to Baja California.
- Mission Beach contains a 3-mile stretch of boardwalk that’s ideal for sunbathing, people-watching, and taking a leisurely stroll. It’s also a popular place for skateboarding, cycling, and rollerblading.
What is the best month to visit San Diego?
The temperatures in San Diego average 60-70 degrees Fahrenheit all year round, so there’s never really a bad time to visit. If you want to go to the beach or otherwise enjoy yourself outside, you can’t go wrong by visiting during any of the spring or summer months.
That being said, like many other California communities, San Diego gets its share of dazzling Christmas light displays every year. These displays are truly a sight to behold and are well-worth dealing with increased rainfall and slightly lower temperatures.
Where can I book a modern shuttle from LAX to San Diego?
If you need a superb private shuttle service that can make sure you arrive at the airport in time for your flight in a way that meets all relevant vehicle safety regulations, look no further than Stay Classy Transportation.
We boast a fleet of high-end shuttles, limos, and buses that have been specifically chosen to satisfy any transportation-based need you might have. Our chauffeurs are all licensed and highly experienced, and our ratings are second-to-none.
Book your ride today. We’ll be your go-to transportation company in California.