Whether you’re headed to a different country, or just booking a car service from San Diego to Temecula, taking the proper precautions is vital in order to ensure your safety and comfort while traveling during the coronavirus pandemic.
But what are these precautions? What can you do to make your trip to Temecula less risky for yourself and your travel companions? What are some fun activities you can enjoy in Temecula during the COVID-19 crisis?
We’ll be answering these questions in the following article. Keep reading to learn more.
What is there to do in Temecula?
Currently, most counties in California are still in the purple (highest risk) tier of COVID-19 restrictions. Outdoor playgrounds, museums, zoos, aquariums, restaurants, wineries, concert venues, and many other public places aren’t allowed to operate indoors, and can only operate outdoors with certain limitations.
Luckily, there are still quite a few fun things you can do in Temecula that don’t require you to spend time in crowded places.
Here are some activities you can enjoy in Temecula during COVID-19:
Youth and adult sports
Adult recreational sports, private leagues and clubs, and community and school-sponsored programs are all allowed. However, you may be required to test weekly for coronavirus and provide informed consent before being allowed to take part in certain sports.
Although indoor operations aren’t permitted, the city has allowed restaurants and similar establishments to temporarily expand their outdoor areas. This way, you can still enjoy fine eating and the pleasant California weather without increasing the risk of COVID-19.
If you’re the outdoorsy type, you definitely shouldn’t miss a chance to explore the gorgeous Temecula Valley on foot. From the Moreno and Machado Adobes to the Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Reserve, this area is full of great scenic paths that offer plenty of opportunity to see the local wildlife.
Here are 5 safety tips travelers should follow when visiting Temecula:
- Tip #1: Always wear a face mask while you’re in public places. Make sure the mask fits snugly under the chin and over the nose. If you have kids, get them kid-sized masks. Just remember that children who are 2 years old or younger shouldn’t wear a mask.
- Tip #2: Take a viral test 1-3 days before and after your trip. Make sure to bring your negative COVID-19 test with you when going to an airport, as you’ll be required to show it before being allowed to board your flight. This applies even if you’re fully vaccinated.
- Tip #3: Self-quarantine after your trip for 7 days (if you took a viral test) or 10 days (if you didn’t take the test). Avoid contact with elderly, immunocompromised, or severely ill individuals for 14 days.
- Tip #4: Maintain social distancing by avoiding crowded places and staying at least 6 feet away from strangers. Try to stay away from anyone who exhibits flu-like symptoms.
- Tip #5: Use a professional car service instead of public transportation, taxis, or ride-hailing apps. Doing so will dramatically reduce the risk of exposure to the virus.
Where can I book a dependable car service from San Diego to Temecula?
Are you looking for a professional car service that can take you to Temecula and other communities in California in a safe and convenient manner? Or perhaps you’d like to charter a bus or organize wedding transportation for your guests?
Whatever your transportation needs may be, you can rest assured that Stay Classy is fully equipped to meet them in the most effective way possible. In addition to unparalleled comfort and safety, our clients can look forward to a fully tailor-made experience, luxury vehicles, meet-and-greet service, and more. Contact us today.